WE’RE HIRING & WE CAN’T WAIT TO MEET YOU!
Are you absolutely in love with real estate AND can you see yourself selling, buying, investing in, and/or building it, now and forevermore?
Do you have a burning desire to learn more about real estate development?
Do remodeling, gut renovations, flipping homes, and new construction fascinate you?
Are you looking to be part of a small and growing general contracting company who values your ideas…and you?
Do you enjoy the flexibility of working from home along with the opportunity to be on a construction site mastering the ins-and-outs of ground-up development?
Are you ambitious, open minded, over communicative, an organizational freak, and tech savvy?
Do you have a valid U.S. drivers license, cell phone, laptop, and access to reliable high speed internet?
If you answered yes to these questions, keep reading.
PART OR FULL TIME PROJECT COORDINATOR / DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT WANTED!
MUST HAVES: A+ Values, Creative Thinker, Stand Up Character
This position comes with a variety of fun, unique, and challenging tasks.
Some of the tasks below you may ‘grow into’ as time goes on, while others you’ll begin immediately.
*This is not an all inclusive list. But if these tasks fit your profile, chances are we’ll be a great fit for one another.
- Help the GC as needed
- Create new documents and spreadsheets
- Come up with new systems / ways to improve operations
- Sort & file (online), misc. admin tasks
- Change door locks
- Hang lockboxes & signs on properties
- Make copies of blueprints & keys
- Update daily & weekly construction job logs
- Liaise with our virtual assistant (VA)
- Site walkthroughs
- Assist with project punch lists and checklists for GC
- Track Inventory
- Create spreadsheets with formulas
- Assist with design
- Contractor communication: Source, due diligence, oversee
- Create spec sheets
- Create scopes of work / estimates
- Create & maintain job schedules with milestones
- Create & manage project budgets
- Track receipts
- Track invoices
- Update materials lists / trim & finish schedules
- Prepare client & subcontractor agreements
- Vendor communication: Source, due diligence, price match
- Track material deliveries
- Return unused materials
- Hustle when the unforeseen arises
- Liaise between GC, Operations Mgr, Designer, Contractors, Vendors
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?! IF SO WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Click HERE to fill out a preliminary application. If we feel you may be a good fit, someone from our team will reach out to you.